Size of my data base?

From: Guus Kerpel <Guus(at)advance(dot)nl>
To: "'pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Size of my data base?
Date: 2000-11-27 15:47:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi everybody,

there must be a nice way of getting the size of my database (in mB,
preferably), but I couldn't find it in the documentation that I searched
through briefly.

The reason why I wanna do this is because the server might get full quickly
and to make sure it doensn't happen before I know I'm writing a script that
sends me the size of this database per mail.

Can anyone direct me to an answer to this problem?

I would be most thankful,

Gus