Re: startup subprocess hangs

From: "Andrew Janian" <ajanian(at)scottrade(dot)com>
To: "Anjan Dave" <adave(at)vantage(dot)com>, <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: startup subprocess hangs
Date: 2005-06-17 20:36:45
Lists: pgsql-admin

Do you want me to stop the recovery to get the console messages? After
issuing the start command I did not capture the logs because I did not
notice a problem right away. Now I cannot see them anymore.

Is there anything I can do?

The database is 99GB with almost all the data in one table.

How long should the recovery process take?

Thanks,

Andrew

_____