ROI on 7.2 to 8.2

From: "Medi Montaseri" <montaseri(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ROI on 7.2 to 8.2
Date: 2007-08-21 17:16:12
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

I have finally convinced my manager to "consider" the idea of migrating from
7.2 to 8.2. Obviously he needs an ROI (Return Of Investment) analysis (in a
technical sense).

So, I am wondering if anyone has worked on a similar project where you had
to go thru the release notes and bug fixes to compile such a motivational
speech and willing to share.

Otherwise, as many links you can provide would be nice.

Cheers
Medi