Re: LIKE query on indexes

From: Brendan Duddridge <brendan(at)clickspace(dot)com>
To: Ibrahim Tekin <itekin(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "Scott Marlowe" <smarlowe(at)g2switchworks(dot)com>, pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: LIKE query on indexes
Date: 2006-02-22 15:48:43
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hi,

Can this technique work with case insensitive ILIKE?

It didn't seem to use the index when I used ILIKE instead of LIKE.

Thanks,

Brendan Duddridge | CTO | 403-277-5591 x24 | brendan(at)clickspace(dot)com

ClickSpace Interactive Inc.
Suite L100, 239 - 10th Ave. SE
Calgary, AB T2G 0V9

http://www.clickspace.com