Re: typo found.

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>, "He Weiping (Laser Henry)" <laser(at)zhengmai(dot)com(dot)cn>, pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: typo found.
Date: 2000-12-11 17:45:25
Lists: pgsql-docs

> The way it is now (before your patch/after backout) is correct.

Agreed. The entry in question is for oprrsortop, which certainly
applies to the right-hand type not the left-hand.

I do have a gripe with the entry just above that for "oprnegate":
it defines the oprnegate field as linking to the "inverse" operator.
This is not correct for the generally understood meaning of inverse.
I'd say just write "Negator of this operator, if any". If anyone isn't
sure about that, they can read about it in xoper.html ... but "inverse"
is likely to leave people believing the wrong thing.