Re: Transparent column encryption

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Transparent column encryption
Date: 2022-11-23 18:39:10
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Here is another updated patch. Some preliminary work was committed,
which allowed this patch to get a bit smaller. I have incorporated some
recent reviews, and also fixed some issues pointed out by recent CI
additions (address sanitizer etc.).

The psql situation in this patch is temporary: It still has the \gencr
command from previous versions, but I plan to fold this into the new
\bind command.

On 14.10.22 08:27, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Here is an updated version with the tests on Windows working again, and
> some typos fixed.
>
> On 27.09.22 15:51, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>> Updated version with meson build system support added (for added files
>> and new tests).
>>
>> On 21.09.22 23:37, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>>> New version with some merge conflicts resolved, and I have worked to
>>> resolve several "TODO" items that I had noted in the code.

Attachment Content-Type Size
v11-0001-Transparent-column-encryption.patch text/plain 364.4 KB