Re: SFPUG Meetings

From: "Alan Bram" <alan(dot)bram(at)bangnetworks(dot)com>
To: <chulat(at)mail(dot)com>, <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
Subject: Re: SFPUG Meetings
Date: 2003-03-14 01:31:39
Lists: sfpug

Hi folks,

I'm (very) new to this list. I had been reluctant to say anything on this topic, but ... what the heck!

In general I would be interested in attending a meeting to learn more about PostgreSQL. However, I'm rather busy, so I'm not sure I would be able to make it. Furthermore, Tuesdays and Wednesdays are exactly the two days I could never make it. (That's why I had been reluctant to say anything, because I thought since I could never make it my preferences would be irrelevant.)

I work in SF (near the new ball park), so an SF location would be highly desirable.

Theoretically I would be happy to present something someday. However, I'm far too new at using PostgreSQL to have any knowledge to contribute at this point.

By the way, the application I'm working on doesn't do any fancy SQL query processing. We're basically just using PostgreSQL for the transaction logging capability.

Cheers,
- arb