Re: ER diagrams

From: "Lenorovitz, Joel" <Joel(dot)Lenorovitz(at)usap(dot)gov>
To: "Tim Bowden" <tim(dot)bowden(at)westnet(dot)com(dot)au>, <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ER diagrams
Date: 2007-03-28 16:54:43
Lists: pgsql-novice

Tim,

After a lot of searching for a similar product I would recommend the
HappyFish database design tool. It offers a good range of features for
use on multiple RDBMs (including Postgres) and a fantastic level of
support by the developers. Check it out here:

http://www.polderij.nl/happyfish/

Cheers,
Joel