Python API

From: Volkan YAZICI <volkan(dot)yazici(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Python API
Date: 2005-04-24 14:50:04
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi all,

I've used to program using psycopg for PostgreSQL connections. But
I've just learnt that, ADOdb has Python support too. I tried to search
the mailing list archives for alternatives but they seem very old
(like discussions from 2003). I'd be so appreciated if somebody could
share his/her own experiences for PostgreSQL Python APIs.

List of PostgreSQL Python APIs which I know: PyGreSQL, psycopg, ADOdb.

Regards.