PATCH: Unlogged tables re-initialization tests

From: David Steele <david(at)pgmasters(dot)net>
To: Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PATCH: Unlogged tables re-initialization tests
Date: 2018-02-28 20:24:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers

These tests were originally included in the exclude unlogged tables
patch [1] to provide coverage for the refactoring of reinit.c.

After review we found a simpler implementation that did not require the
reinit.c refactor so I dropped the tests from that patch.

I did not include the refactor here because it's just noise now, but I
think the tests still have value.

I will add to the 2018-03 CF.

--
-David
david(at)pgmasters(dot)net

[1]https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/04791bab-cb04-ba43-e9c0-664a4c1ffb2c%40pgmasters.net

Attachment Content-Type Size
recovery-reinit-unlogged-test.patch text/plain 4.0 KB