Re: Permute underscore separated components of columns before fuzzy matching

From: Arne Roland <arne(dot)roland(at)malkut(dot)net>
To: Peter Smith <smithpb2250(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us, youzhick(at)gmail(dot)com, pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Permute underscore separated components of columns before fuzzy matching
Date: 2024-01-22 17:14:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Thank you for bringing that to my attention. Is there a way to subscribe
to cf-bot failures?

Apparently I confused myself with my naming. I attached a patch that
fixes the bug (at least at my cassert test-world run).

Regards
Arne

On 2024-01-22 06:38, Peter Smith wrote:
> 2024-01 Commitfest.
>
> Hi, This patch has a CF status of "Needs Review" [1], but it seems
> like there were CFbot test failures last time it was run [2]. Please
> have a look and post an updated version if necessary.
>
> ======
> [1] https://commitfest.postgresql.org/46/4282/
> [2] https://cirrus-ci.com/github/postgresql-cfbot/postgresql/commitfest/46/4282
>
> Kind Regards,
> Peter Smith.

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-fuzzy_underscore_permutation_v4.patch text/x-patch 9.8 KB