Re: Darwin stuff is getting deprecated

From: AgentM <agentm(at)themactionfaction(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Darwin stuff is getting deprecated
Date: 2006-09-28 21:17:16
Lists: pgsql-hackers

The regular dlfcn family of functions are now properly implemented on
Darwin (10.4+).

Re: Zeroconf- Avahi is API+ABI compatible with the Apple API, so its
use would be preferable on Linux (for cross-platform considerations).
http://avahi.org/browser/trunk/avahi-compat-libdns_sd

[Warning: Avahi->GPL]

-M