GNU Library General Public License

From: "Mokhtary, Mandana" <mandana(dot)mokhtary(at)wspgroup(dot)se>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: GNU Library General Public License
Date: 2011-10-19 09:08:15
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi!

I downloaded psqlodbc_09_00_0310.zip to use ODBC connection. It was written in the readme file that if I have not received GNU Library General Public

License, I have to contact with you.

I would appreciate it if you help me in this case.

Vänliga hälsningar

Mandana Mokhtary
Geografisk IT och mätningsteknik

WSP Samhällsbyggnad
SE-121 88 Stockholm-Globen
Besök/visit: Arenavägen 7
Tel/phone: +46 (0)8 688 60 00
Fax: +46 (0)8 688 69 99
Mobil/mobile: +46 (0)70 297 48 10
www.wspgroup.se <http://www.wspgroup.se/>

WSP är ett globalt analys- och teknikföretag som erbjuder konsulttjänster för hållbar samhällsutveckling inom Hus & Industri, Transport & Infrastruktur samt Miljö & Energi.

CONFIDENTIAL
This e-mail is confidential to the named recipient. If you have received a copy in error, please destroy it. You may not use or disclose the contents of this e-mail to anyone, nor take copies of it. The only copies permitted are (1) by the named recipient and (2) for the purposes of completing successful electronic transmission to the named recipient and then only on the condition that these copies, with this notice attached, are kept confidential until destruction.