part time remote support PostgresSQL developer

From: "Bill Martin" <bmartin509(at)verizon(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: part time remote support PostgresSQL developer
Date: 2011-03-10 18:30:34
Lists: pgsql-jobs

I am looking for several PostgreSQL developers interested in remote support for Proof of Concepts, located in US, preferably on the East Coast. This is part time and mostly off hours.
A consulting firm in the Northeast will be making a major push to introduce PostgreSQL and will need a team ready to support their efforts as projects start. The initial phase involves a 4 week work cycle, they have someone lined up to compete that, but looking for support. . As the Proof of Concepts turn into projects, there will be additional opportunities for remote support, long term contracts and permanent positions that will involve full life cycle projects.

My client is asking me to assemble a list of PostgreSQL consultants to contact when the need arises. I understand that availability depends on work, personal time etc., not asking for any commitment, just an opportunity to start a dialogue at a minimum and receive notice when work is available, or perhaps have you do a phone interview if there is strong interest. We are at the very beginning stages now.

Please contact me if you would like more info or want to discuss.

Thanks

Bill Martin

610-574-5555

bill(at)datatechsearch(dot)com