Re: v08.02.0100 uploaded

From: "Philippe Lang" <philippe(dot)lang(at)attiksystem(dot)ch>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: v08.02.0100 uploaded
Date: 2006-09-04 10:02:32
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,

Since I installed driver version 08.02.0100, I get this error when trying to configure or delete a PGSQL ODBC connection:

"The Setup routines for the PostgreSQL ODBC driver could not be found. Please reinstall the driver."

And then:

"Component not found in the registry"

Of course, I tried desinstalling and reinstalling the driver, deleting a few things from the registry by hand, and installing the latest friver from Hiroshi Webpage, but without success...

I'm running XP, and never had this kind of problem for the last 3 years...!

What exactly should I delete in the registry to allow a fresh install of the driver?

Thanks!

Philippe Lang
Attik System