RE: 2 computers 1hd 2 postgres daemons. Is it possib le?

From: "Clark, Joel" <jclark(at)lendingtree(dot)com>
To: "'Tony Simopoulos'" <karkalis(at)earthling(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: 2 computers 1hd 2 postgres daemons. Is it possib le?
Date: 2000-10-16 22:11:27
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Yeah, I was really just curious if the proposed system was at a system level
or a network level. Having two physical machines share (at the system i/o
level) a storage unit is something I have never heard of. Does such a beast
exist? I assume other RDBMS's use replication to fulfill high-availability
requirements...

jc