This SQL works under Mysql, not Postgresql.

From: acec acec <tomcatacec(at)yahoo(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: This SQL works under Mysql, not Postgresql.
Date: 2008-01-25 16:11:53
Lists: pgsql-sql

I have the following sql, which works fine under mysql
database:
SELECT sa.ID, suv.TOTAL as VOICE_TOTAL, sus.TOTAL as
SMS_TOTAL FROM SUB_ACCOUNT sa INNER JOIN SUBSCRIBER s
ON (sa.ID = s.SUB_ACCOUNT_ID) LEFT JOIN (SERVICE suv,
SERVICE sus) ON (sa.ID = suv.SUB_ACC_ID AND
suv.SERVICE_ID = 0 AND sa.ID = sus.SUB_ACC_ID AND
sus.SERVICE_ID = 1) WHERE s.TELEPHONE = '111111111';
When I ran it under postgresql, which gave me "ERROR:
syntax error at or near"
It looks like I could not put two table on LEFT JOIN:
LEFT JOIN (SERVICE suv, SERVICE sus)

Do you have any suggestion for this problem?

Thanks in advance.

http://www.flickr.com/gift/