Fwd: DDL triggers

From: Целуйко Дмитрий <cdsmika(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fwd: DDL triggers
Date: 2009-05-21 08:05:10
Lists: pgsql-bugs

---------- Пересланное сообщение ----------
От: Целуйко Дмитрий <cdsmika(at)gmail(dot)com>
Дата: 21 мая 2009 г. 11:52
Тема: DDL triggers
Кому: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org

Hi!

Excuse me that I inquiring you by mail but I can't find answer on my
questions.

I need to collect metadata about structure (and it's modifications) of the
database in my work.

When DDL triggers will be supported by PostgreSQL?

In TODO PostgreSQL Wiki I've found only that:

>Allow AFTER triggers on system tables >System tables are modified in many
places in the backend without going through the executor and therefore not
causing triggers to fire. To complete this item, the >functions that modify
system tables will have to fire triggers. Is it realization of DDL triggers
or it will be a separate object?

--
С уважением,
Дмитрий