auto savepoint in a transaction

From: Mr Miquel Jordana <jjvmjv(at)yahoo(dot)es>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: auto savepoint in a transaction
Date: 2010-02-19 20:03:08
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

I know this question is discussed time ago, in 2007 exactly.
But I found very useful this feature, and also I modified the JDBC driver to allow to configure it to work in that mode, mode I called "allowOnErrorResume".

I suppose that lot of people wants this feature too For that I request to this project developers to check my changes and incorporated it the next JDBC driver release.

Thanks

Miquel

Attachment Content-Type Size
QueryExecutorImpl.java.zip application/zip 17.8 KB