A possible TODO item

From: "Gurjeet Singh" <singh(dot)gurjeet(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "PGSQL Hackers" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: A possible TODO item
Date: 2006-12-31 07:06:04
Lists: pgsql-hackers

The comment above TOAST_INDEX_HACK in tuptoaster.h is:

/*
* This enables de-toasting of index entries. Needed until VACUUM is
* smart enough to rebuild indexes from scratch.
*/
#define TOAST_INDEX_HACK

Do we already have a TODO item to remove this hack? If not, I think there
should be, because it is waiting for some other progress to happen.

Best regards,

--
gurjeet[(dot)singh](at)EnterpriseDB(dot)com
singh(dot)gurjeet(at){ gmail | hotmail | yahoo }.com