Template1 is locked when pgAdminIII is open

From: Mehul Doshi-A20614 <mehul(at)motorola(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Template1 is locked when pgAdminIII is open
Date: 2005-01-31 12:58:07
Lists: pgsql-bugs

In the PostgreSQL RC-1, whenever we have the pgAdminIII open and try to create a database, it says that template1 is locked up and hence the database cannot be created. I believe it shouldn't lock it up and allow the database to be created.

If this bug has already been raised and fixed in subsequent versions, please let me know.

Thanks & Regards,
Mehul