Postgre cannot delete from a table

From: developer_student <juamagb1(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgre cannot delete from a table
Date: 2006-09-27 15:18:40
Lists: pgsql-novice

We were given a database once began in the company. Since it is used as a
log, we want to delete its rows frequently.

Then, when I write this statement from pgAdmin III Query:
delete from Lacaja.public.messagetbl;

I get the next message:
ERROR: cross-database references are not implemented:
"Lacaja.public.messagetbl"

Am I trying to accede multiple databases? I don't understand. I want only
delete from a table of a database.

I show the messagetbl table format:

- Table: messagetbl

-- DROP TABLE messagetbl;

CREATE TABLE messagetbl
(
msgid int8 NOT NULL,
originsourceid int4 NOT NULL,
routedbid int4,
userfieldsid int8,
msgtypeid int4 NOT NULL,
oldmsgid varchar(255),
regdate timestamp NOT NULL,
msgblob bytea NOT NULL,
msgbodyid int8 NOT NULL,
destinationdbid int4 NOT NULL,
sortindex int4 NOT NULL,
state char(1) NOT NULL,
deaddate timestamp,
CONSTRAINT messagetbl_pkey PRIMARY KEY (msgid)
)
WITHOUT OIDS;
ALTER TABLE messagetbl OWNER TO administrador;

-- Index: messagetbl_deaddate

-- DROP INDEX messagetbl_deaddate;

CREATE INDEX messagetbl_deaddate
ON messagetbl
USING btree
(deaddate);

-- Index: messagetbl_msgbodyid

-- DROP INDEX messagetbl_msgbodyid;

CREATE INDEX messagetbl_msgbodyid
ON messagetbl
USING btree
(msgbodyid);

-- Index: messagetbl_regdate

-- DROP INDEX messagetbl_regdate;

CREATE INDEX messagetbl_regdate
ON messagetbl
USING btree
(regdate);

-- Index: messagetbl_state_destinationdbid

-- DROP INDEX messagetbl_state_destinationdbid;

CREATE INDEX messagetbl_state_destinationdbid
ON messagetbl
USING btree
(state, destinationdbid);

How can I delete rows from this table?