Re: One more time on ONE-TO-MANY

From: Duane Lee - EGOVX <DLee(at)mail(dot)maricopa(dot)gov>
To: "'Dennis Gearon'" <gearond(at)fireserve(dot)net>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: One more time on ONE-TO-MANY
Date: 2004-05-26 23:19:41
Lists: pgsql-general

It sounds like you are referring to a RI (Referential Integrity) constraint
and if so one of the options when the constraint is defined is CASCADE
DELETE, i.e., delete the children rows then delete the parent row and this
is available in Postgres.

Is this what you were asking or did I mis-interpret your query?

Duane