Anomolous schemas

From: "Berend Tober" <btober(at)seaworthysys(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Anomolous schemas
Date: 2003-01-21 13:39:48
Lists: pgadmin-support

When I open psAdminII (1.4.12), I see listed a number of schemas which I
don't expect, namely pg_temp_1, pg_temp_2, pg_temp_3, etc., along with the
public schema, which I expect to be there.

What's up with that?

They all are "empty", in that the drill-down listing of Aggregates,
Domains, Functions, Tables, etc., all each have zero sub-items. I've
deleted these anomolous schemas with no apparent harm, but I'm wondering
why they keep reappearing, and if it really is o.k. to delete them when I
happen to be in the administrative utiltiy.

Regards,
Berend Tober