> Attached SQL files gives (at least in my hands) a reliable backend crash
> with this stacktrace .. reproduced on both 9.0.4 and HEAD. I'm sorry
> I cannot provide a more trimmed down set of vectors the reproduces the
> bug, thus
> the "obsfucated" dataset. But even deleting single terms in the vectors
> the bug go away.
Ok, I found 8.3.0 to be "good" so i ran a git bisect on it.. it gave
me this commit:
e6dbcb72fafa4031c73cc914e829a6dec96ab6b6 is the first bad commit
Author: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Date: Fri May 16 16:31:02 2008 +0000
Extend GIN to support partial-match searches, and extend tsquery to
prefix matching using this facility.
Teodor Sigaev and Oleg Bartunov
:040000 040000 febf59ba02bcd4ce3863e880c6bbd989e0b7b1d2
5e96383e628dd27b5c68b0186af18f80fb7ef129 M doc
:040000 040000 b920deca6f074b83dd5d2bd0446785a23019d11a
3f10e54cdeac63129f34865adcadf34ff74ff9a8 M src
bisect run success
Which means that 8.3 releases are OK, but 8.4 and forward has the problem.
Which at least touches the same area.. the patch is allthogh over 3K lines,
and my C-skills are not "that good".
Attached is the git bisect script.. just for the archives.
In response to
pgsql-hackers by date
|Next:||From: Albe Laurenz||Date: 2011-08-26 11:27:29|
|Subject: Re: Questions and experiences writing a Foreign Data Wrapper|
|Previous:||From: Kohei KaiGai||Date: 2011-08-26 09:32:59|
|Subject: Re: [v9.1] sepgsql - userspace access vector cache|