RE: data entry

From: patrick(dot)wolf(at)Aerojet(dot)com (WOLF, PATRICK)
To: "'Kevin Berrien'" <kberrien(at)javanet(dot)com>
Cc: "'pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: data entry
Date: 2000-09-13 20:20:01
Lists: pgsql-novice

Is the problem with license that the developer doesn't want to pay the
license? If I remember correctly you can "compile" the MS Access
application into an MDE file and then distribute that file with the free,
run-time only MS Access. Is that right? I've not tried it because all of
my applications run on systems here at work and we have a site license to MS
Office Pro 97 which includes Access.

Pat

Patrick C. Wolf
Test Manager