Re: pgAdmin 1.8RC1 - failed to launch on Mac OS X

From: Phill <phill(at)smershnet(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAdmin 1.8RC1 - failed to launch on Mac OS X
Date: 2007-11-05 09:41:09
Lists: pgadmin-support

On 05/nov/07, at 10:26, Dave Page wrote:

>>> Would you mind trying the build at
>>> http://developer.pgadmin.org/~dpage/pgadmin3-1.9.dmg please?
>>>
>>> Thanks, Dave
>>
>> Same behaviour I'm afraid, still won't open.
>
> I was able to test on a PPC/Leopard box over the weekend, and pgAdmin
> worked perfectly. Can you provide more info about your machine
> please -
> language/locale in particular. Also, are you about to build form
> source
> and run it up in the debugger?
>
> Regards Dave

Hi Dave
In International preferences the Language is "British English" and the
Region (Formats tab) is "Italy (Italian)", Currency Euro.
I'll send the full system profile separately.

I'm not experienced in building software for the Mac but I've got
XCode installed and I'm happy to give it a go if you have some
instructions I can follow.
Thanks and regards
Phill