Re: Anonymous code blocks

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dimitri Fontaine <dfontaine(at)hi-media(dot)com>
Cc: Petr Jelinek <pjmodos(at)pjmodos(dot)net>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Anonymous code blocks
Date: 2009-09-20 03:22:37
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 8:03 PM, Dimitri Fontaine
<dfontaine(at)hi-media(dot)com> wrote:
> PS: I'll go mark as returned with feedback but intend to complete this
> review in the following days, by having a look at the code and
> documentation. Unless beaten to it, as I won't be able to give accurate
> guidance for pursuing effort.

That doesn't seem appropriate. Returned With Feedback means that the
patch is dead as far as this CommitFest goes, which isn't what you
seem to be saying at all. I think this should stay Needs Review until
it's had a full review, and then we can decide where it goes from
there after that.

...Robert