Re: ready for another one, i guess

From: "Robert Haas" <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ready for another one, i guess
Date: 2008-11-12 22:39:40
Lists: pgsql-rrreviewers

I think that one probably needs review from -core. It's been
extensively discussed on -hackers several times already, and is on
version 19, so I doubt there are obvious bugs remaining.

Arguably it could use additional performance testing, though I think
Greg has done quite a bit already, but I'm not in a good position to
undertake that either for a patch of this type.

...Robert