Ohio LinuxFest 2007 CFS

From: Chris Browne <cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Ohio LinuxFest 2007 CFS
Date: 2007-05-30 21:08:08
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

They are now soliciting proposals:
--------------
http://www.ohiolinux.org/speak.html

Ohio LinuxFest 2007 will be held Friday, September 28 through Sunday,
September 30 at the Greater Columbus Convention Center. Most
presentations will take place on Saturday. The audience will consist
of a wide range of Linux community members, including devoted end
users, independent developers, small systems integrators, as well as
IT architects and engineers. Organizers are seeking approximately 20
speakers to address community-related technology and/or topics of
interest. Each presenter will be allowed 45 minutes. Organizers will
provide A/V equipment.
--------------

I spoke at this last year, presenting on "what's new with 8.1 and 8.2?"
<http://penguin.ohiolinux.org/2006/speakers.html#talk17>

It's worth putting this onto the schedule of "things that probably
ought to get prepared for"; note that they intend to close the call
July 15th.

In principle, I could go again, and do "what's up with 8.3?" We might
have an idea of what the list of new features is by then :-).
--
(format nil "~S(at)~S" "cbbrowne" "linuxdatabases.info")
http://cbbrowne.com/info/nonrdbms.html