Re: what can i do

From: Chris Travers <chris(at)metatrontech(dot)com>
To: Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
Cc: vladislav DONCHEV <vladuiata(at)abv(dot)bg>, pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: what can i do
Date: 2010-03-17 21:49:43
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 12:37 PM, Kevin Grittner
> vladislav DONCHEV <vladuiata(at)abv(dot)bg> wrote:
>
>> Hello guys , i have a problem :( I had a postgreSQL before some
>> days but i delete it , and now i cant install it , cause there are
>> 2 message at the end of install when it making account or
>> something like that
>
> You haven't told us what operating system you're using, what version
> of PostgreSQL, how you're trying to install it, or what the messages
> are.

He is on Windows (the run/cmd reference gives that away).

I agree this doesn't sound like a bug, though. Here are a few
questions though to say for sure:

1) This is Windows, right? Which version?
2) You say you "deleted" it. How? What exactly did you do to delete it?
3) Can you try again and copy the full error messages here?

Best Wishes,
Chris Travers