Re: RPM question: Where to put psycopg2 files

From: "Alexander Loechel" <Alexander(dot)Loechel(at)unibw(dot)de>
To: psycopg(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: RPM question: Where to put psycopg2 files
Date: 2011-01-17 08:34:45
Lists: psycopg

Hi,

As it is no psycopg2 owned problem, instead it is python related there are
python techniques to solve this.

If you want to install two different versions of an Python egg virtualenv
(http://pypi.python.org/pypi/virtualenv) is your best friend. It allows
you to separate your working python from your system python. For each
virtualenv environment a special/separate egg version is supported.

Alexander