Copy From problem

From: Eduardo Vázquez Rodríguez <evazquez(at)insys-corp(dot)com(dot)mx>
To: "'pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Copy From problem
Date: 2004-05-24 17:59:48
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi I try to "copy from" a plain text file that looks someting like this:

John Red (\t) Garden Grove (\t) jwayne(at)garden(dot)com
Jessie Rodriguez (\t) West Beach
Jane Harrison (\t) Malibu (\t) jharrison(at)malibu(dot)com

Deliberately I missed the email info in the second line, I try to copy into
a table that has the following structure:

CREATE TABLE public."Example"
(
"Name" varchar(30),
"Adress" varchar(60),
"Email" varchar(30),
) WITHOUT OIDS;

When I issue the following command
copy public."Example" from '/home/postgres/abc.txt';

The following error appears

ERROR: missing data for column "Email"
CONTEXT: COPY Prueba, line 2: "Jessie Rodriguez Santa Anna "

My question is how can I insert a null value into the field email,and that
"copy from" continue copying the next lines?