Re: [Gforge-admins] Permission problems on pgfoundry

From: "Andrew Dunstan" <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: gforge-admins(at)pgfoundry(dot)org
Cc: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [Gforge-admins] Permission problems on pgfoundry
Date: 2009-06-30 03:46:28
Lists: pgsql-www

What is the root of this checked out repo? It needs to be
/cvsroot/pg-migrator, not plain /cvsroot as set out here:
<http://pgfoundry.org/scm/?group_id=1000235>

If you do that the lock file will be placed in the correct directory.

(The reason we have a dummy CVS root in /cvsroot is to support the web
interface only. And yes, it's a hack.)

cheers

andrew