Re: Logical Replication WIP

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Petr Jelinek <petr(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Erik Rijkers <er(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
Cc: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>, Steve Singer <steve(at)ssinger(dot)info>, Craig Ringer <craig(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-hackers-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Logical Replication WIP
Date: 2016-12-04 01:06:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I massaged the temporary replication slot patch a bit. I changed the
column name in pg_stat_replication_slots from "persistent" to
"temporary" and flipped the logical sense, so that it is consistent with
the creation commands. I also adjusted some comments and removed some
changes in ReplicationSlotCreate() that didn't seem to do anything
useful (might have been from a previous patch).

The attached patch looks good to me.

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Add-support-for-temporary-replication-slots.patch text/x-patch 28.1 KB