Redhat 5.1 & PostgreSQL 6.3.2

From: "Taylor, Ken A(dot)" <taylor_ka(at)vdot(dot)state(dot)va(dot)us>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Redhat 5.1 & PostgreSQL 6.3.2
Date: 1998-09-08 18:32:03
Lists: pgsql-general

Has anyone had success with compiling PostgreSQL 6.3.2 under Redhat
5.1???
It compiles well enough for me, but fails quite a few regression
tests...(i.e. int4, int8, float4, float8, geometry, and others).
I am thinking this is a glibc problem...but haven't had the time to
investigate...

Kenneth Taylor <taylor_ka(at)vdot(dot)state(dot)va(dot)us>
"Micro$oft and Windoze/NT will be the cause of the de-evolution of
network security just as the original PC and BASIC was the cause of
the de-evolution of programming." - scott barman