Re: Cannot find a working 64-bit integer type

From: "Igal (at) Lucee(dot)org" <igal(at)lucee(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Cannot find a working 64-bit integer type
Date: 2016-01-17 22:45:04
Lists: pgsql-hackers

UPDATE: when I ran: configure --without-zlib --enable-debug
CFLAGS="-Wno-cpp"

I did not get an error from configure (though I get an error from "make"
but that's another issue)

I'm not sure what I'm "losing" by passing the "no-cpp" compiler flag?

also, the thread I mentioned in the previous email can be found at
http://postgresql.nabble.com/Setting-Werror-in-CFLAGS-td5118384.html

Igal Sapir
Lucee Core Developer
Lucee.org <http://lucee.org/>