[Commitfest 2022-07] is Done!

From: Jacob Champion <jchampion(at)timescale(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [Commitfest 2022-07] is Done!
Date: 2022-08-01 15:40:18
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

I've just closed out the July commitfest. I'll be working to clear out
all remaining active patches today.

Final statistics:

Needs review: 142
Waiting on Author: 44
Ready for Committer: 19
Committed: 76
Moved to next CF: 6
Returned with Feedback: 7
Rejected: 3
Withdrawn: 11
--
Total: 308

Over the course of the month, 55 additional entries were committed;
since March, that's 76 entries committed from 64 authors. There were of
course many more threads that made progress thanks to reviewers'
contributions and authors' efforts -- it's just harder for me to track
those numbers.

Thanks to all for your contributions and reviews!

--Jacob