Minor code improvements to create_foreignscan_plan/ExecInitForeignScan

From: Etsuro Fujita <fujita(dot)etsuro(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Minor code improvements to create_foreignscan_plan/ExecInitForeignScan
Date: 2015-07-10 09:40:51
Lists: pgsql-hackers

To save cycles, I modified create_foreignscan_plan so that it detects
whether any system columns are requested if scanning a base relation.
Also, I revised other code there a little bit.

For ExecInitForeignScan, I simplified the code there to determine the
scan tuple type, whith seems to me complex beyound necessity. Maybe
that might be nitpicking, though.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

Attachment Content-Type Size