Re: Integer Question - Does Limit Value Make Sense

From: <operationsengineer1(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Richard Broersma Jr <rabroersma(at)yahoo(dot)com>, pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Integer Question - Does Limit Value Make Sense
Date: 2006-11-26 00:47:44
Lists: pgsql-novice

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.2/interactive/datatype-numeric.html#DATATYPE-NUMERIC-DECIMAL

> By the way did you make a finial decision one a
> table structure for your lending problem?

Richard, i got it to work, but i'm now banging my head
on an extension that stores pennies and converts to
dollar and cents. anyway, i'll figure it out
eventually.

i haven't made a decision yet. i'm thinking through
three projects right now and working through the agile
webdev book - all on my not so free time. i'll get
there, but i need to think it through more so it gels
in my head.

thanks for the help.