Re: statement caching patch from Laszlo Hornyak for review

From: "Laszlo Hornyak" <laszlo(dot)hornyak(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Oliver Jowett" <oliver(at)opencloud(dot)com>
Cc: "Dave Cramer" <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>, "Kris Jurka" <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>, List <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: statement caching patch from Laszlo Hornyak for review
Date: 2007-08-04 06:47:27
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi!

I think, we can say that such external wrappers already exist, e.g. is
commons-dbcp with its DataSource implementation.
If you wish to use the JDBC drivers datasource, or don't wat to use
DataSource, only a JDBC Connection, is there any other choice than writing
code to the JDBC driver code?

--
<signature>
<name>