Re: I s this a bug of spgist index in a heavy write condition?

From: 李海龙 <hailong(dot)li(at)qunar(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, 何伟平 <weiping(dot)he(at)qunar(dot)com>, 王冬 <dong(dot)wang(at)qunar(dot)com>, 于超超 <chaochao(dot)yu(at)qunar(dot)com>
Subject: Re: I s this a bug of spgist index in a heavy write condition?
Date: 2013-01-14 07:18:18
Lists: pgsql-hackers

at 2013-01-12 02:21, Tom Lane wrote:

=?gb2312?B?wO66o8H6?= <hailong(dot)li(at)qunar(dot)com><mailto:hailong(dot)li(at)qunar(dot)com> writes:

This time I will give you the contents of the table route_raw, the download link is https://www.box.com/s/yxa4yxo6rcb3dzeaefmz or http://dl.dropbox.com/u/203288/route_raw_spgist.sql.tar.gz .

Thanks for the data, but I still can't reproduce the problem :-(.

Can you confirm whether loading this dump into an empty database and
running your test case (15 instances of that script) fails for you?

regards, tom lane

Yes,I do confirm that. I consider to try to do further test in order to reproduce it again in some way you can reproduce it simply.

Thanks again

Best Regards!