On 08/03/2012 08:04 PM, diego(dot)oliveira(at)bentonisa(dot)com wrote:
> The following bug has been logged on the website:
> Bug reference: 7479
> Logged by: DIEGO DE OLIVEIRA CORDEIRO
> Email address: diego(dot)oliveira(at)bentonisa(dot)com
> PostgreSQL version: 8.3.0
> Operating system: FEDORA LINUX
> DO NOT START THE SERVICE, DATABASE IS OK, WHAT CAN WE DO?
You need to post a lot more detail for anybody to be able to help you.
There's no sign this is a bug, so I recommend you post a question to the
pgsql-general mailing list, where there are many more people.
Make sure you explain:
- What went wrong, ie what caused it to go from working to non-working
- What, if anything ,you have tried to do to fix it already
- Any recent changes or events
- The full PostgreSQL version. (You really can't be running 8.3.0,
right? It should be 8.3.something.)
- The full Fedora version
- information about your hardware
- Your PostgreSQL server logs
- Your kernel "dmesg"
In response to
pgsql-bugs by date
|Next:||From: Bruce Momjian||Date: 2012-08-03 18:03:21|
|Subject: Re: BUG #6117: psql -c does not work as expected. a
documentation bug? a program bug?|
|Previous:||From: diego.oliveira||Date: 2012-08-03 12:04:05|
|Subject: BUG #7479: SERVICE NOT START|