Re: Please consider using Gradle

From: Jeremy Whiting <jwhiting(at)redhat(dot)com>
To: Craig Ringer <ringerc(at)ringerc(dot)id(dot)au>
Cc: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>, thomas(at)koch(dot)ro, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Please consider using Gradle
Date: 2012-08-03 13:43:24
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi Craig,
I suggest aiming higher and migrating to Gradle. There are a couple of
main reasons. Gradle allows the flexibility of Ant builds only better
because scripting is not in XML. Instead Groovy which is less painful to
script. The second is Gradle supports deployment to artifact
repositories including Nexus. Meeting the needs of Thomas.

http://www.gradle.org/

You will probably find it less painful than using Maven.

Regards,
Jeremy