Call for quotes for the 9.2 release

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Call for quotes for the 9.2 release
Date: 2012-07-30 19:47:46
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

All,

It's that time again!

We're looking for laudatory quotes for PostgreSQL 9.2's release
announcement. Given our themes for 9.2, these quotes should focus on
one of three things:

1. One or more 9.2 features
2. PostgreSQL performance
3. PostgreSQL advanced/developer-enabling features

We'll want the quotes by August 8th to use them. Of course, we can't
promise to use a quote, and will emphasize large companies/organizations
over small ones.

Thanks!

--
Josh Berkus