Re: [webmaster] mirror of postgresql.org

From: "David Wilcox, Ilisys Web Hosting" <david(dot)wilcox(at)ilisys(dot)com(dot)au>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [webmaster] mirror of postgresql.org
Date: 2003-10-29 08:19:49
Lists: pgsql-www

Dear Robert,
Also sorry for the delay, I've been lumbered into a sales role for the last
couple of weeks, yada, yada, yada, real busy too.
I've got the virtual host ready;

<VirtualHost 203.202.10.60>
ServerAdmin webmaster(at)ilisys(dot)com(dot)au
DocumentRoot /home/postgresql
ServerName postgresql.mirrors.ilisys.com.au
ServerAlias www.postgresql.mirrors.ilisys.com.au
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/postgresql/cgi-bin/
CustomLog /home/logs/postgresql.mirrors.ilisys.com.au-access_log
ilisys-log
</VirtualHost>

This is the basic syntax (from a crontab) that I use for updates;
7 4 * * * rsync -avzC --timeout=600 --delete --delete-after
rsync.php.net::phpweb /home/php > /dev/null 2>&1

What is the address I should use to rsync postgresql.org?

Anything else you need?

Regards,
David Wilcox

Regards,