PG4Lunch

From: Jackson Holliday <jacksonh(at)consistentstate(dot)com>
To: DEN PUG <denpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PG4Lunch
Date: 2012-04-13 19:15:26
Lists: denpug

It came to my attention that the PG4Lunch attachment was not on the last
email. I don't know why the list is not letting me attach the flyer, but
below are the general points of PG4Lunch. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Consistent State presents: PostgreSQL 4 Lunch
When:Thursday April 19th, 2012 11:45am – 12:30pm
Where: Office Evolution – 9233 Park Meadows Drive, Lone Tree, CO (In the
Panera Bread Building)
What: PostgreSQL 4 Lunch is a series of free PostgreSQL talks which
present different aspects and/or features about the PostgreSQL database
platform.
Topic: What is PostgreSQL and What Can it Do? (A general PostgreSQL
overview) Presented by Kevin Kempter, Chief Data Architect for
Consistent State, and Board member for the US PostgreSQL Association

To make sure you get a seat, please RSVP by sending an email to
pg4lunch_rsvp(at)consistentstate(dot)com(dot) Be sure to include the event date in
your RSVP

Thanks,
Jackson Holliday
jacksonh(at)consistentstate(dot)com