Re: Why would queries fail with 'could not stat file' after CLUSTER?

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: "David Schnur" <dnschnur(at)gmail(dot)com>, "Sashbeer Bhandari" <sashbeer(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Why would queries fail with 'could not stat file' after CLUSTER?
Date: 2012-04-10 15:19:19
Lists: pgsql-admin

Sashbeer Bhandari <sashbeer(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> I am using Postgresql DB 8.2 and my encoding is in SQL_ASCII ,. I
> want to convert it in UTF8, Please help me it.

This has nothing to do with the thread on which you posted it.
Please start a new thread with an appropriate subject line.

By the way, PostgreSQL version 8.2 is out of support. Perhaps you
should install 9.1 and create a database with the desired encoding,
and make that transition during your upgrade.

-Kevin