patches are flowing and Daniele is integrating them and fixing bugs. So
here I am to just make tarballs and release. Many thanks to everybody
thta contributed with bug reports and comments to this release. Download
As always an excerpt from the NEWS file follows.
What's new in psycopg 2.4.5
- The close() methods on connections and cursors don't raise
if called on already closed objects.
- Fixed fetchmany() with no argument in cursor subclasses
- Use lo_creat() instead of lo_create() when possible for better
interaction with pgpool-II (ticket #88).
- Error and its subclasses are picklable, useful for multiprocessing
interaction (ticket #90).
- Better efficiency and formatting of timezone offset objects thanks
to Menno Smits (tickets #94, #95).
- Fixed 'rownumber' during iteration on cursor subclasses.
Regression introduced in 2.4.4 (ticket #100).
- Added support for 'inet' arrays.
- Fixed 'commit()' concurrency problem (ticket #103).
- Codebase cleaned up using the GCC Python plugin's static analysis
tool, which has revealed several unchecked return values, possible
NULL dereferences, reference counting problems. Many thanks to David
Malcolm for the useful tool and the assistance provided using it.
psycopg by date
|Next:||From: egbert||Date: 2012-03-30 10:58:15|
|Subject: Update with function|
|Previous:||From: Bill House||Date: 2012-03-28 11:30:28|
|Subject: Re: Connection function|