Re: clustering with shared storage

From: amador alvarez <aalvarez(at)d2(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: clustering with shared storage
Date: 2012-03-20 20:33:13
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi there,
I wonder why are you considering this solution, as if something wrong
comes within the data (logical corruption, user error) it will be spread
on both locations, Would not be better a delayed standby database.

I am curious because I am setting this up right now and do not get all
the advantages of the shared disk solution,

Thanks in advance,
AA